Saturday, August 20, 2011

In the Morning



I love the mornings, I just do, they're ever so much better than the afternoons or even the evenings!  Even when they're sweet and cool.

Everything seems brighter, and cleaner, and it's like.........

......it's like there's more of a chance for things to go right, do you know what I mean?




I pull the water from the well, I feed the chickens, I collect the eggs.
Water the garden, you know those vegetables get really thirsty.

Later is when the other starts.
The other.........yes.
That's usually after dark.





But the mornings are all mine, just like the flowers and the sunrise, they're mine too.  Sometimes I even watch it from my window,  I know they don't want me too!  I, well, I pretend sometimes that I am going to ride away and never ever come back, I'll just go off and disappear into the sun.  Do you think that could happen?




Maybe when them others show up that night they'll look for me in my room and I just won't be there.  I just won't!
Wouldn't that be something.


Well.....

Anyways the mornings are nice, and there'll always be another one of them.
Tomorrow's not that far away.

Right?











*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment