Friday, August 17, 2012

No Title Comes To Mind

The beast is hungry,

The beast is raaaaaaavenous.

She claws me with her sharp fingernails leaving welts and scars and fissures flapping.

She just wants to play!

I let her out of her cage;  I do it all the time you know.

No one really gets hurt.

Sometimes she gets out of breath and i have to put ice on her neck, to cool her down.

I've deprived her of food and water before, because of the stuff she's done.

You know, stuff.

It doesn't seem to make much difference though, she still doesn't know how to play nice.

Yeah I said she wants to play, but maybe you don't know what that means!

And like i said also, she doesn't play nice.

That's why, when i do let her out, i stand back, cover my eyes and hum really loudly, something like "La La La".

And as she slinks away, I pretend like i don't know what she'll do.

What kind of advice do you want?

If you see her just.....let her scratch you if she wants, cause then she'll get bored and go away.

Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment