Sunday, April 8, 2012

QUEEN


I have been restored to my throne as is my birthright.  
My rule has been restored;  the “silver age” that the old ones still love to speak of is here, now.

You don’t remember my former reign my young ones.  The terror, the beauty.  The glorious sacrifices we all had to make and wanted to make because we cared.  The earth was our true home then, part of us, not just a  stopping off point to some other bleak planet  in the vast -ness of the universe.

In fact, you may have dreamed of this epoch.  Memories of it do lie deep deep in what we call your “left brain”.  It was a real time and place that is happening once again.
So I have had to toil and kneel as you have;  I have dragged that bag of pain so far and so long now;  now I will ascend the fair hill to wear my crown.
You are all beside me, we will reside and rule as one.
The city spread before me(us).   


Human and sky come together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment