Thursday, November 3, 2011

So Then I Said -



So I said, listen motherfucker, either come in or stay out, don't linger in the fucking doorways no more.



You said that?

Yeah.

To his face?

Yeah.  Well no, I said it in a letter, what's the diff?


Nothin I guess.  More...I don't know, somethin in person tho I guess.

Yeah, well he never gives me the time to give it to him in person! You know he's like, I'm busy or whatever.  Or he's with his wife out dancin or whatever they do.

His wife?! Oh you didn't say he was mare-ried!

I didn't?

No!

Oh.  Slipped my mind I guess.  Huh.  I wonder if he lingers in the doorway with her, too.

What does that mean, even?

I don't know! But....it kinda makes sense if you think about it.  Know what I mean?

Yeah.
So then whadja say?

Oh, a bunch a stuff about how I loved him and all, and how I'd like ta punch him in the face if I ever did see him again.

He's not comin around any time soon, I guarantee that!

Oh you never know honey, sometimes they fall for that.  Men don't unnerstand us at all, do they?

No, I don't think so.  We're so....com-plex!

Yeah.  (giggle)  And what they don't know -

(together) Can come back and bite em in the ass!  (cackle)

But I really do love him.  Oh, I do!

You think he'll write back, honey?

I don't know.  I just can't stand seein him leanin in that fucking doorway no more.  Either come in and close the door or go the other way and don't darken my doorstep again.

Yeah.

yeah.

Yeah.







***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment