Sunday, May 27, 2012

Oh Give Me A Break

Looking through the glass you can see the shadow of the stairs.

The glass of the hallway doors!

When the sun's just right I mean.

I keep thinking that the light coming through the doors is ACTUALLY the light of the afterlife.  Shining through.  Like if you walk through those doors, well, you know.  THERE YOU ARE.

I told Robbie about that, and she WANTED to go through, just to see what was on "the other side"!

Come on!

I stopped her.

I mean, we're supposed to be here right, we can't just voluntarily leave the earth.

Oh
I guess we can.





BUT STILL.

So I always admire the view of the afterlife I have in my apartment building's hallway, it's really pretty.  But I stay kind of far away, usually.  I only go out through those doors early in the morning or at night.  So when the sun's just right, no way.





Sometimes I honestly do not know what I  would find beyond those doors.  And the shadows of the stairs through the glass might be the shadows of OTHER stairs, if you know what I mean.  "Afterlife" stairs.  Heaven or Hell stairs. Purgatory? 9th circle? 1st???!!!
I don't want to take a chance.



*************************************

check out my website HOPELESS WEALTH  for more info on my theater project 
"The Deadliest Instruments"       








No comments:

Post a Comment