Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Windy Day

The crows are flying to their meeting place again. 
 They used to meet in a tree across the street.

I'm not kidding,  a thousand crows would congregate and caw and err at each other. 
It was great!

I don't know what they were saying.

So now they've moved the meetings, but
      maybe it's just a seasonal change?

Maybe they'll change back.





I think there was something wrong with the tree across the street.
It just didn't suit their purpose anymore, I guess.




I think it has to do with the electricity from the telephone wires.  
It might be leaking out and messing with the crow's flight navigation.  
What if they mean to go the old meeting place but they're just so messed up 
(navigationally challenged)
 that they end up somewhere different than where they intended to be?



There they go, there's the last of them.
Flying V's.
I wish someone could tell me where they moved it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment