Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Secondary - Wake up!

 I remember looking around the corner and not really remembering where I was or why I was even there.  When things start to look too familiar I take them for granted, but now everything is a little....


I feel unsafe and strangely unreal.
For one thing,  I'm sick of doing what's  right even when I don't believe in it.  Am I that malleable? What am I for, anyway? I just get disgusted with my waver-ability.  

 I decided to  wait and see, maybe the universe would tell me what to do?
 But you know, I kept waiting and waiting and that got a little boring.  I still felt  stuck.  I wasn't doing, seeing or hearing anything at all.  I considered just taking a leap and striking out on my own.
But I guess I still felt a little unsure about how to proceed.  So I finally decided to stay where I was. 
 I'm happier now that I've finally made a decision.  












thank you to Jennette Nielsen for letting me photograph her amazing treasures.  Her blog is called "Smashing Rubbish"

No comments:

Post a Comment