Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Right Here



You never know I'm there.

Do you?
That's ok, I'm not mad!

I think sometimes you might sense me, if I 
(accidentally or maybe on purpose) 
brush to close to you.
 You have the greatest little habit of looking quickly to the side as if you'd seen something.
I love watching you do that.


But I don't think you know it's me.





We've been together for years now!  I know you so well!
But you never know it's me.



I don't want to scare you -

Occasionally, I have to admit,  I get this overwhelming desire to reach out and touch your arm as you're stepping into the shower, just throw you the tiniest bit off balance, just to see how you'll react.
Wouldn't that be funny!


No don't worry, I won't do that.  Mostly because I'm not allowed to!

(I don't like trouble.)

We live in different worlds you and I

Let me tell you there are a lot of rules where I live.
Here are some:
No Touching
 No Speaking Unless Thru Electronic Devices
 No Frequent Moving of Objects


Some ghosts are luckier, they get to make as much noise as they want.
But I don't want to just haunt, I want to....
....have coffee or a drink with you, share a napkin,
 go to a museum and look at the pictures and ooo and ahhh and complain and admire.
I know that you do these things, I've seen you.
And I was there, but....not really.

I remember the difference!



Oh well, I still enjoy being with you.
Maybe you can see me, a little to the side.

LOOK!



I'm right here.








******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment