Saturday, April 9, 2011

Math is Lovely!




Do you like me?
Am I smart?
Am I worthy?
Can you tell me?

Here I'll help you -







I tell myself things no one else would ever dare:
"You're gorgeous!"
"You're brilliant!"




Also:
"You are really incredibly stupid!"
"You're an irritating pet of mass consumption!"




How do I tell which voices are real.
Who do I know to trust.

You?
 Me?

Where is the impartiality?




                                      Maybe I will take an average of my assests.

50% ignorant and boring   50% beautiful and intelligent.
This ratio will of course skew one way or another
depending on things like
 my emotional state, or
the weather, or
the lack of caffeine or other substances.






Can you look me in the eye
and tell me I'm a jack-ass?                                                      


Can you turn around and
tell me I'm a genius?

Haha, I can and do
say that and
 more and worse and
 better
 EVERY DAY.



                                                    
  So am I the sum of all these parts?
Let's try a grand Home-made mathematical equation:




                                    
                

I am:
 all that I say about myself + everything you say about me + (all that I really am) - [mood] - [weather]  x [intoxication] = ME

And I will say that that is Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment