Wednesday, April 13, 2011

monsters

I don't know about my honey.
Sometimes he's just mean.
I used to think he was really cute, but that whole "thing" he has is  getting a little old.
The thrill just isn't there anymore, you know, let's be honest.

I mean, I've  had his babies.
 The twins, you know!
Everyone knows what happened to them-
This is a picture of a  replica of the REAL twins, cost 69.95.
I sleep with it every night.
They're cold.


And my honey's brothers!  Dicks, all of em!
Hanging around like they're something special.

Eldridge borrowed 2.50 from me last week, never paid it back.
What do you think??


His ancestors were something else.  Very glamourous and "up to date".


You wanna see another picture of my honey?



Oops!
 I hope my honey doesn't know I still carry "his" picture in my wallet.  
Jason's definitely the "one that got away"

Here's my honey again:


Maybe we can work it out, I don't know.
He is pretty special to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment