Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Swore I wouldn't


                                                get on this machine tonite.
But it's magnetic pull is too much for me.
I have to have it.

Things are so easy when I'm staring at you, you're always there for me.

(Unless what if the power went out like what about the apocalypse the whole 12/12/12 thing and there's no more electricity anymore? Will you die?)

Take for instance,  the other pesky humans in my life.
They're all so complicated and emotional and human.

When I'm with you, it's different.  Simpler.
Yes, you computer and my cigarettes, you love me don't you.



(and this is how it begins, how it already is, we love our machines we adore them and interact with them constantly throughout the day - what will you really do if you didn't have that little buddy, make a fucking sundial??? Stare at the sky?)

I might even take you into my bed tonite.  Prop you up on a little pillow.  You

entrance me.


*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment