Saturday, March 10, 2012

TEEN SLUTS #7

               December 2nd


High! Hows life? Mine is pretty shitty.  I'm in S. Studies and the teacher is a mass fucking bitch all she fucking does is yell at us so this time I didn't put up with it and I yelled back.  I hate her she is a big fat tuna.
She is such a bitch.  I'm sorry I'm swearing so much but it's necessary.  How come earlier when I tried to kiss you, you backed away? I'll be sure not to do that again.  Okay.
What are we gonna do this weekend? Well I better go now cause I have to write up a patition to try to get this bitch fired.
Love ya lots


_________




                    March 12
High! How come you were so upset before sixth? Is it because of me? If it is please forgive me for whatever I have done cause I love you and I hate to see you the way you were before sixth.  I mean this I have never cared more for anyone than I care for you, and you say you care the same or you think you feel the same, if I've done something to upset you tell me what its is & please find it in your heart to forgive.  I loe you & don't you ever forget that not even after we breakup cause I love you to much to stop loving you even if everything is over between us and I hope its not.
Love ya a lot
And always


--------------






-------,
High!! Are you? You better not be or I'll kick your nice skinny ass.  Wasn't that movie gross in Health? I thought it was very discusting.  Do you promise that you don't have Anerexia Nervosis. (HaHa) I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much that I can't believe it.  I have to go now I need to take a test.  Be back soon.
OTAY I'm back and better than ever.
Is it otay wiff (with) Carrie (however the fuck you spell it) if I go on Saturday or when ever you go look for a dress? I  hope so cause I wanna pick out something really radical.  OTAY SAY BUTTWHEAT.  Well I ota be going now we're fixin to be ready to correct our dagblum test oh shotski I frucked up.  This teacher is a  dagbblum fool she's a reel yank. (yankee)  she circle jerk her hounddogy.  Well I'm gonna be ramblin' now.  Oh HOLD ON A MINUTE I ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY I LOVE YOU more than dagblum pizza more than dagblum pizza hotdogs.  Sounds yummy huh!
Lovingly
   Yours
Jethro  (------)





My favorite song is 2112 (twenty one twelve) from Rush it's has a lot of good sound effects and I also like the song you like, the one about me with my magic hands. HaHaHa
Yes I would like a xmas present and it's exactly what you were thinking that I was thinking.  
It was hard living without you while I was in Portland I didn't geel good for a day and I got a cold which I still have.
I saw my bodyguard and I thought it was pretty good.  But I want to see the blues brothers again they were funny I liked it when they went to see that none and when they went to the church those parts were really funny.
Well I think I am going to go try calling you on the telephone so bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment