Thursday, March 8, 2012

TEEN SLUTS #5

Rock YOU like a Hurricane!
----------Hi sorry it took me so long to write back but that's life! Wow! The reason that I didn't write back because you, my darling didn't say one, fucking thing to me all day! Now may I ask why was it something I said! I know you think that I'm weird (weird) but I'm not...(I never could spell) I can't get over it if you even liked me like you said you did, you would of at least came up to say Hi but no.  I try to get you and you split.  Are you moody toward me, or what? I get really down now days! Things aren't going my way.  You and Jeff are even closer and I don't know if I can handle it anymore, I don't care how you, put but I'm always thinking about you.  (All I have to do--oh never




I KNOW YOU WATED ME TO FILL UP A WHOLE PAGE.  AND YOU WANTED TIT TO BE A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG NOTE THAT FILLED U THE WHOLE PAGE.
I HOPE THIS LONG LONG NOTE IS LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU.  BEAUSE IT IS TO LONG FOR ME.  I'M SORRY ABOUT YESTURDAY WHEN YOU ALMOST FELL OFF OF MY MOTORCYCLE.  IF YOU EVER WANT A RIDE JUST ELL ME AND I'LL TRY TO WORK IT INOT MY SCHEDULE.

WRITE BACK                                     LOVE
                                                        _____________




--------       March 12
High! How come you were so upset before sixth? I it because of me? If it is please forgive me for whatever I have done cause I love you and I hate to see you the way you were before sixth.  I mean this I have never cared f more for anyone than I care for you, and you say you care the same or you think you feel the same, if I've done something to upset you tell me what its is & please find it in your heart to forgive .  I  love you & don't you every forget that not even after we breakup cause I love you to much to stop loveing you even if everything is over between us and I hope its not.  Well I hope you forgive me for whatever I've done cause I hate when you mad at me or upset with me or anyone else.
Love ya lot
And always


-----------




----, Why are you mad at me? And don't tell me your not, cause I can tell you are by the you ignore me and give me dirty looks.  Have I been a bitch to or something tell me please 'cause I still like you!
                               Friends?!????
                                                           ------

-----,
I'm not mad at you.  I don't bother you anymore cause I thought you didn't like it.  You haven't been a Bitch or shit like that.  If you want me to fuck up your hair I guess I will.  Are you going to the skateing party? I don't know if I am.  I'm on restriction for two fucking whole weeks cause I egged my bus drivers house a couple times over the weekend and someone knarked on me.  Are you going to the Judist Priest concert, I am! It's going to be awesome! I'm not pissed at you though.
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment