Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TEEN SLUTS #1


----------,
Howdy.  My mom is pissed at everyone so we're all kind of quiet so I'm writing.  About your shoplifting, if you just don't think about it you probably won't get started but I know that's hard so just ask yourself why you're doing it and ask yourself if your really that kind of person.  Because I know your not, you're an interesting girl with ambitions.
Now about everything that going together wouldn't work,.  When I said that a big reason was because of the stuff that me and Ryan do to Rachelle.  I worded it wrong.  I made it sound like I'm just keeping you around for kids and that's not true.  Going together would just change everything so much.
Sometimes I ask myself why I haven't asked you but I know that we'd be miserable.  Everything is expected of  you when your going together like holding hands, kissing, whatever instead of being natural like it is.  I like you enough to go with you because I get jealous sometimes, I might even love you.  I thought I did a while, but I'm sure now.  Let's keep things the way they are, o.k.?
See ya later
-------------

Hi
How are you.  I promise I won't touch you again unless you say I can.  HaHa  Are you and Greg going to get back together? Are you going to the dance Thursday? I don't know why I am writing I guess to say sorry for all the times I scared you.  What's your phone # if you want to give it to me. Write back if you want  Bye  Later
See ya around
-------------


Howdy
No I am not some heavy druggie but I do it sometimes I love getting drunk.  I know you aren't stupid, straight I am not sure if you're straight or not.  What I mean is that you could do anything with me that you wanted, and if they didn't get a goal I could do anything with you.  But they got two goals so it's your choice.  Sounds like fun.  I just can't control myself around you.  (HaHa) I have Social Studies now.  You didn't answer my question if you and Greg are getting back together.  They said you can wear your school clothes to the dance, if you wanted to
I have the sloppiest handwriting 
Around
Talk to you later
--------
P.S.  Do you want to go out and get wasted the night of the dance.  I probably can something to get us wasted


When can we have passionet love together  if you don't like my hands just say so okay  I don't want you to get mad at me.  Its just that I like a little more than kissing not much more   just a little something else  O.K.
Love
----------


--------
High Hows life going for you? It's going okay for me I guess but it could be better.  This weekend was so boring up until yesterday.  I was pissed when we couldn't find you.  So are you and Robin going to get waisted after school.  I would come over but probably wouldn't want me to.  I'm just kidding I can't come over because I have to do my work now.
Love ya
---------------


Jan 13 (Friday)
Hi! How are you now?
I'm really sorry I was laughing at you earlier.  I guess your right I don't understand.  He is such a dick.  Before when you went to the movies with him, he said he din't know we were going together, but he knew yesterday and he is a fucking dick.  Well enough with hin let's talk about us.  Do you still want to go with me? You etter cause I still want to go with you.  Rodney said he wants to kick Shawn's ass! Well I gotta go cause I have to analyze a fucking storie called treasure land   it sucks.
Love ya lots
--------

(TEEN SLUTS is a collection of selections of notes I have kept since the 1980's when I was in middle school and high school.  I tried to preserve some of the original spelling and formatting. )

No comments:

Post a Comment